Log in if you have an account
This knife is the perfect tool for deboning and filleting fish. Its very narrow blade allows professionnal and amateur cooker to move smoothly along the backbone of the fish.The grip is made more comfortable and is conceived to help the knife maneuver around smaller bones.
This one is from the Classic Ikon Line, which combines exquisite design and exceptional performance. The line offers fully forged blades that are incredibly sharp. Each blade features a striking double-bolster design, while the ergonomic handle rests perfectly in your hand for optimal performance and comfort.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wusthof - 7" Fillet Knife - Classic Ikon