Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
An all-purpose knife, the Wusthof 8'' Chef's knife allows you to chop, slice and cut smoothly with its sharpened blade. The 10” length is slightly longer than the standard's size for a chef’s knife and allow amateur cookers as well as professionnal chefs to chop larger vegetables easy, in addition to the small tasks, such as mincing and slicing.
This one is from the Classic Ikon Line, which combines exquisite design and exceptional performance. The series offers fully forged blades that are incredibly sharp. Each blade features a striking double-bolster design, while the ergonomic handle rests perfectly in your hand for optimal performance and comfort.
This knife features :
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wusthof - 10" Chef's Knife -Classic Ikon