Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Each elegant MIYABI Koh knife is crafted in Seki, Japan. There, MIYABI artisans merge rich Japanese tradition with expert German engineering and state-of-the-art steels to produce these ultimate kitchen knives.
- Honbazuke honed symmetrical edge for exceptional sharpness, knife angle around 10 degrees per side with a Katana style blade edge.
- Three-part traditional construction.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic octagonal Pakka wood handle for perfect balance, outstanding comfort and fatigue-free cutting, with concealed tang.
- Half bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade.
- Hand wash only.
- Made from a single layer of FC61 steel. Made in Seki, Japan.
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Miyabi - Koh 4000 FC - 6.5" Nakiri Knife