Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This knife reinvented by designer Chifen Cheng, in collaboration with Maison Milan, easily grinds salt, pepper, spices and nuts with the bottom of the handle which acts like a pestle. This special edition has a handle covered with 12 carat gold.
The wide wooden blade makes it easy to bring food to the pan.
Comfortable in the hand, adored by children - approved by parents - and ingenious in its design, this new kind of knife combines wood and cast iron for a remarkable presence in a refined kitchen.
See the product in action in a video made by the designer:
To keep your product luster and to prevent cracking, it is not left immersed in water, nor is it put in the dishwasher. And you get into the habit of cleaning and wiping it down as soon as you're done.
- Using a small scrub brush, apply a drop of dish soap and a little hot water to the surface of your product and lightly scrub the entire surface.
- With a soggy cloth, wipe off excess suds and soap.
Soak up excess moisture with a dry cloth.
- Let air dry for several hours.
- Use very fine sandpaper # 220 and larger to remove the grooves. This is done in the direction of the grain with a very fine sandpaper, and over the entire surface of the to keep it regular.
- Apply a thin layer of mineral oil to the product from time to time when the wood begins to turn white.
To remove stains left by certain foods, you can also rub with lemon coated with coarse salt before rinsing and wiping.
Disinfect your product
Before and after use, wash them with hot soapy water and disinfect them, if necessary, with a bleach solution (5 ml of bleach to 750 ml of water).
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Maison Milan - Wood knife, black