Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A more durable blend than simple edible mineral oil, this blend improves the appearance of your boards and protects them from drying out.
Method of use:
1. Clean the board thoroughly
- N.B .: If persistent odors remain, use half a cut lemon and coarse salt, then rub against the board. Clean with a coarse (stiff) bristle brush, then rinse thoroughly.
- See this process in pictures on the site of cabinetmaker Zèbre (Daniel Lépine): https://creationduzebre.com/collections/produits-dentrens
(2. IF NEEDED: remove any roughness created on the surface of your board or wooden spatula by sanding with 220 grit paper. Always sand in the direction of the grain of the board. Remove excess wood powder or relay if necessary.)
3. Dry the board with a clean cloth and let it dry completely (1 hour or more).
4. Apply the mixture with your hands, massaging so as to saturate the board: the warmth of the hands promotes the flexibility of the mixture and its ability to penetrate deeply into the wood.
5. Allow the board to soak up the mixture. Let it sit ideally overnight. Then wipe off the excess.
There you go, your board is ready to be reused. Note that this process should be done as needed (usually read every 2 weeks or even a month), not every day.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Zèbre - Protective wax for wooden tools