Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The set includes:
- A block of 15 acacia wood openings,
- A paring knife 9cm,
- A 23cm bread knife,
- A 23cm sharpener,
- A bacon knife 16cm,
- A chef's knife 20cm
- Kitchen scissors.
Technical characteristics of the knives making up the set:
- Full length silk (blade)
- Forged steel knife
- Alloy making up the blade: hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale (HRc), i.e. a medium hard steel
- Polypropylene handle riveted in 3 places
- It is very important to maintain your knife frequently (at least 1 to 2 times per week, even every day) with a rifle (or rat tail) made of a metal just as hard as that of your knife (consult us for more information).
- Alternatively, the two-step sharpener is a practical tool that does not require technique.
- The important thing is to use one or the other, but to use one. If you fail to do so, you will notice an under-performance of the edge of your knife and you will be exposed to an increased risk of injury.
- Washing in the dishwasher strongly discouraged, since it dulls the edge of the knife (the sharp part of the knife); so hand wash.
CAUTION: for the bread knife, refer to the video in the individual product sheet for maintenance.
Depending on the use, once or twice a year, sharpen your knives (on a grinding wheel or Japanese water stones). At any time, you can bring your knives to the store to have them sharpened by our Sandro Vecchio trimmer (generally 4 days).
Made in Solingen, Germany
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wusthof - Classic 7 pieces knives block - Acacia