Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The 10-piece Demeyere Atlantis set includes:
- a 20cm (8 ") pan,
- a 24cm (9.5 ") pan,
- a 2.2 L saucepan with a lid,
- a 3.0 L saucepan with lid,
- a 4.4 L sauté pan with cover and
- a 8 L stock pot with lid (large size for spaghetti sauce, pasta, broths).
Technical characteristics of the parts:
- 7-ply construction (the ultimate in thickness)
- 2 mm copper core, for the most even distribution of heat
- Very slightly flared edges of the pans
- Without rivets inside the pieces; riveted by laser on the outside (facilitates cleaning)
- SILVINOX (md) interior / exterior finish that minimizes the build-up of stubborn yellowish stains (this feature is highly appreciated by the team in our kitchen; washing the pots is really made easier)
- Highly reliable heat distribution stability (unlike most brands)
- For example, in comparative tests, Demeyere stoves, when heated for a long time with only a fat substance, are those for which the fat remained evenly distributed, unlike others for which the fat was distributed around the perimeter.
- Handles designed by a Belgian industrial designer living in Quebec: Koen De Winter
- Each part of the battery has been specially designed for each use for which it was mainly intended.
- Subtle details, but which make a big difference in the comfort of the daily use of these instruments.
- Compatible with all heat, including induction
- Almost no feedback from customers and this, since our experience with the brand since 2002
- 30-year residential warranty, 10-year commercial warranty
- Made in Belgium
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Demeyere - Atlantis 10 cookware piece set