Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
In short :
- conical wheel mill integrated into the machine (efficient, compact and less expensive)
- very interesting infusion quality
- high-performance automatic milk froth option
- 2 kettles: rapid heating + coffee infusion independent of milk frothing = time saving and allows you to make several serial coffees
- most attractive value for money on the market
Want to see the machine in action? Watch the video below produced by the company:
Good to know:
- calibration required for grinding and brewing time depending on the coffee used
- screen allows you to create profiles recording your brewing preferences
Why the Oracle Touch rather than another?
- Semi-automatic, it saves time, without having complex mechanics to maintain like an automatic machine.
- It also offers better extraction (in our opinion) than a fully automatic machine. Suitable for people who want to minimize handling while getting the best coffee possible; also ideal for offices.
- digital temperature controller (PID)
- rapid machine heating
- stainless steel conical wheel mill
- pre-brew which allows a more uniform extraction of coffee
- automatic cleaning of the steam nozzle
2 year product warranty
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Breville - ''The Oracle touch'' espresso machine