Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
In short :
- conical wheel mill integrated into the machine (efficient, compact and less expensive)
- very interesting infusion quality
- high-performance automatic milk froth option
- 1 kettle only: fast heating
- most attractive value for money on the market
Want to see the machine in action? Watch the video below produced by the company:
Good to know:
- calibration required for grinding and brewing time depending on the coffee used
- screen allows you to create profiles recording your brewing preferences
Why the Barista Touch rather than another?
In the field of semi-automatic manual machines, here is a practical option that offers options that allow you to make coffee quickly. Pre-defined grinding time and milk frothing temperature defined in advance, making it possible to froth milk "almost automatically". In this range of machines, Breville produces excellent models, at an attractive cost.
For a completely manual machine, choose an Italian machine instead.
For a more automated machine (particularly suitable for a small business), consider the Breville Oracle Touch, which you can see at the bottom of the screen in related products.
- digital temperature controller (PID)
- rapid machine heating
- stainless steel conical wheel mill
- pre-brew which allows a more uniform extraction of coffee
- automatic cleaning of the steam nozzle
2 year product warranty
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Breville - The Barista Touch - Black Truffle