Boutique 1101 joins Crème!
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Soup, stew and stewed meat are just a few of the culinary delights to be created in this lidded saucepan. This pan is ideal for day-to-day kitchen tasks and doesn't compromise on design or functionality. Demeyere Atlantis appeals to professional and home chefs for its exceptional performance and elegant design.
Technical characteristics of the parts:
- 5-ply construction
- Without rivets inside the pieces; laser riveted on the outside (makes cleaning easier)
- SILVINOX (md) interior / exterior finish which minimizes the accumulation of stubborn yellowish stains (this characteristic is highly appreciated by the team in our kitchen; the washing of pans is therefore much easier)
- Highly reliable heat distribution stability (unlike most brands). For example, in comparative tests, Demeyere stoves, when heated for a prolonged period with only a fatty substance, are those for which the fat remained uniformly distributed, unlike others for which the fatty substance was distributed around the edges.
Technical information :
- Compatible with all heat, including induction
- Residential warranty 30 years, commercial 10 years
- Made in Belgium
- Capacity: 3.9 L
- Length of product: 13.03 in
- Width of product: 9.06 in
- Height of product: 6.61 in
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Demeyere - 3.9 L Stock pot - Atlantis