Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The carving knife is the knife you usually use for ham and large pieces of meat. One of the most longest knife you might have in a kitchen, its long blade offers confort and help considerably the cut of the cold cuts.
This one is from the Classic Ikon Line, which combines exquisite design and exceptional performance. The series offers fully forged blades that are incredibly sharp. Each blade features a striking double-bolster design, while the ergonomic handle rests perfectly in your hand for optimal performance and comfort
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wusthof - 9'' carving knife - Classic Ikon