Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Miyabi 6000MCT Chef's Knife is used for chopping, dicing, mincing, and slicing meats and vegetables.
The blade is polished on both sides and finished by hand using Honbazuke honing. The handle on the other hand is made out of pakka wood, which has a subtle pattern and stands out thanks to its sturdiness and flexibility. The perfect balance enables a high level of comfort and lets you work without tiring, thus making the knife from Miyabi a useful cutting utensil in your kitchen.
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
- SG2 core is protected by two layers and finished with a katana edge
- D-shaped Cocobolo pakkawood handle
- Hammered “Tsuchime” finish
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Miyabi - Guytoh Knife 8" - 6000MCT