Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Guytoh : the all-around knife, the equivalent of the european chef knife. Cuts meats, vegetables, fish... it does it all.
Beneath its beautiful exterior, the flower Damascus pattern provides added durability. The scalpel-like blade is complemented by an equally striking Karelian (Masur) Birch handle. A prized material for knife handles, Karelian Birch is also the only wood ever used in a Faberge egg. Exquisite and ergonomic, MIYABI Birchwood knives feel as good as they look.
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to a 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 63
- 101-layer flower Damascus design with katana edge
- Traditional Japanese Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
- Rounded spine and heel
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Miyabi - Guytoh knife 20cm (8"), 5000MCD series