Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Its ultra-thin blade is perfect for slicing vegetables, but also cross-cut fish and meats.
The Aeon Line is the most exclusive Line of Wüsthof to date, with only 1 500 pieces for each knife of the serie. This knife is crafted from 3,249-year-old Bog Oak and a highly advanced DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) that ensures incredible strength and durability, notwithstanding the unique elegance of this curved handle design.
- Only 1,500 pieces available worldwide (contains card with edition number)
- 3,249-year-old Bog Oak Handle (Certificate of Authenticity)
- Blades are coated with DLC (Diamond Like Carbon)
- Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- 58° Blade Rockwell Hardness
- 104° Surface Rockwell Hardness
- The Hollow Ground edge reduces food from sticking to the blade of the knife
- 7” Hollow Ground Santoku designed for chopping, cutting and mincing all types of meat, vegetables, fruit, and herbs
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wusthof - 7" Hollow Ground Santoku - Aeon