Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Japanese Senzo collection:
- The knives are of a Japanese manufacturing style.
- Steel alloy including molybdenum and vanadium (MoVa): 56-58 ° on the Rockwell scale (HRc)
- Molybdenum increases resistance to corrosion
- Vanadium increases the strength of the blade
- Magnolia wood handles, stainless steel ring
- Made in Seki, Japan
The Deba knife:
- The Deba is a more imposing knife by its weight. The name means "small stocky tooth" and the utility of deba in Japan is mainly for filleting fish and cutting meat. An all-purpose knife because of its length, it is however the essential ally, with the sashimi knife, of the "sushi master".
- Use the back of the knife to break carcasses or fish columns.
- Angled only on one side, the other side is flat, for an exceptionally sharp cutting angle.
Length: 6.5 "(16.5 cm)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Senzo - Deba knife