Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Japanese Senzo collection:
- The knives are of a Japanese manufacturing style.
- Steel alloy including molybdenum and vanadium (MoVa): 56-58 ° on the Rockwell scale (HRc)
- Molybdenum increases resistance to corrosion
- Vanadium increases the strength of the blade
- Magnolia wood handles, stainless steel ring
- Made in Seki, Japan
The chef's knife (guytoh):
- The chef's knife is the essential knife in the kitchen. Its length makes it your main kitchen tool, used for 80% of tasks on average.
- The maintenance of the knife is done via a rat tail (rifle) must the metal is at least as hard as that of the knife (see associated products at the bottom of the screen).
- Length: 20 cm (8 ")
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Senzo - Chef's knife (Guytoh)