Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Japanese Senzo collection:
- The knives are of a Japanese manufacturing style.
- Steel alloy including molybdenum and vanadium (MoVa): 56-58 ° on the Rockwell scale (HRc)
- Molybdenum increases resistance to corrosion
- Vanadium increases the strength of the blade
- Magnolia wood handles, stainless steel ring
- Made in Seki, Japan
The bread knife:
- The serrated blades are closer together at the beginning of the blade, making cutting easier and reducing the risk of crushing more delicate breads.
- Length: 23.3cm (9 1/8 ")
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Senzo - Bread Knife