Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Petty is the master of precision due to the length of its blade. Perfect for cutting any small to medium sized fruit and vegetable, meat and fish.
- Made of African ebony wood.
- Made and assembled by a cabinet maker in Montreal.
- The octagonal shape inspired by the classic Japanese ‘’ WA ’handle was designed to give you the ultimate in precision and control in the hand.
- Longueur de la lame : 150mm
- Acier : 45 couches damassées d’acier Sandvik 19C27 (Swedish steel)
- HRC : 61
- Forgée avec précision à Seki (Japon).
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Realign the edge of the blade with a sharpener once a month.
- Stone sharpen the blades twice a year if you cook at home, at least four times if you are a professional cook.
- We strongly recommend the use of a wooden cutting board.
- CAUTION: High carbon steel blades oxidize and rust, always keep your blade in a dry place. We strongly recommend developing a patina as early as possible. See this guide.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hazaki Knives - Hammered Petty knife 15 cm, ebony