Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
"Sujihiki" means "slicer". Perfect knife for cutting any meat or fish. A safe bet for lovers of sashimi and sushi.
- Made of pure walnut.
- The handle has been meticulously crafted and assembled by a cabinet maker in Montreal.
- The octagonal shape inspired by the classic Japanese "WA" handle was designed to give you the ultimate in precision and control in the hand.
- Blade length: 240mm
- Steel: 45 damask layers of Sandvik 19C27 (Swedish steel)
- HRC: 61
- Precision forged in Seki (Japan).
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Realign the edge of the blade with a sharpener once a month.
- Stone sharpen the blades twice a year if you cook at home, at least four times if you are a professional cook.
- We strongly recommend the use of a wooden cutting board.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hazaki Knives - H20 Sujuhiki Damascus 24 cm, walnut