Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Japanese version of the chef's knife, the Gyuto 21 cm is versatile and will suit most cooks. Easily cut any fruit, vegetable, meat or fish with ease.
- Made of African ebony wood.
- The handle has been meticulously crafted and assembled by a cabinet maker in Montreal.
- The octagonal shape inspired by the classic Japanese "WA" handle was designed to give you the ultimate in precision and control in the hand.
- Blade length: 210mm
- Steel: 45 damask layers of Sandvik 19C27 (Swedish steel)
- HRC: 61
- Precision forged in Seki (Japan).
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Realign the edge of the blade with a sharpener once a month.
- Stone sharpen the blades twice a year if you cook at home, at least four times if you are a professional cook.
- We strongly recommend the use of a wooden cutting board.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hazaki Knives - Hammered Gyuto knife, 21 cm, ebony