Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
All Gude Alpha Olive knives have hand forged blades in Germany. They consist of one piece of chrome-vanadium-molybdenum knife steel. The blades are further processed in over 40 manual operations at the factory in Solingen. Each blade of the Gude Alpha Olive knives is stainless, ice-hardened and sharpened by hand.
Chai Dao is the name for a Chinese chef's knife with the typical shape of a cleaver for these knives. The Gude chef knife Chai Dao from the Alpha Olive series is perfectly suitable for cutting and chopping meat and fish. It also chops vegetables and cleanly and professionally.
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- Blade length: 6.5 inch
- Made of one piece of stainless chrome-vanadium-molybdenum knife steel
- Hand-forged, ice-hardened & sharpened by hand
- Perfectly balanced by the double crop (counterweight to the blade)
- Blade hardness: 57 HRC
- Riveted & framed handle shells made of natural olive wood from Andalusia, Spain
- Not suitable for the dishwasher
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Güde - Alpha Olive - Chai Dao Knife (6.5")