Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
This knife is used to cut bread, roasts and thin-skinned fruits. Its length becomes particularly helpful when the time comes to cut oversized fruits and vegetables (squash, watermelon, etc.).
- 23 cm (9 ") full length silk (blade)
- The alternating-inverted pattern of the serrated blade allows cutting with less effort and less crushing fragile foods (bread, tomatoes, etc.). It makes our lives that much easier for cutting thicker breads or with particularly hard crusts.
- Forged steel knife
- Alloy making up the blade: hardness of 58 on the Rockwell scale (HRc), i.e. a medium hard steel
Polypropylene handle riveted in 3 places
- Washing in the dishwasher strongly discouraged, since it dulls the edge of the knife (the sharp part of the knife); so hand wash.
- The serrated bread knife cannot be fully sharpened. However, its design means that the inverted cutting cells do not touch the cutting surface (the board) and therefore dull very quickly.
Made in Solingen, Germany
- Guaranteed for life
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Wusthof - Bread knife 23cm - Classic